Attention Rock- N- Roll Marathon and
1/2 Marathon Runners!
Are you wanting to add fun and excitement to your grueling 1/2 or full marathon run? What better way than to join the ranks of the famous Running Elvi, who get more support and photo op's than any other runners!
Imagine yourself in our
Elvis Jumpsuit or Elvette Dress!
The comfortable suits are made from a soft, moisture wicking lycra/spandex fabric from an Oregon supplier. It is breathable, moisture wicking and machine washable. One piece jumpsuit can be made into a two piece for more flexibilityand comfort!
The standard jumpsuit, dress or skirt are made in Elvis white, but many colors are available upon request. Suits are "ELVISIZED" with bright and various bling: Sequined panel accents of your choice that make you stand out in a crowd over the ordinary runner!
With comfort being the most important aspect, the suits are made to fit you. Necessary measurements are height, weight, chest, waist, torso length and leg inseam. Any other special requests for sizing the suit just right, can be taken care of on an individual basis!
Choice of accent color fabrics to choose from. The most popular suits are white with gold, silver, royal, pink, red,orblack sequined accents. Hawaiian prints, TNT purple or even animal prints available upon request!
and you are ready to rock and roll! Kids rock too!
Cost is very reasonable!
- A custom made jumpsuit or dress with a matching belt, starts at $125 plus shipping.
- Add a cape, a scarf, screened lettering, or extra bangles, fringe or trim, for a small additional charge.
- Want to have fun? Grab an inflatable guitar.
- Can't spend much? Go for just the top or a bottom.....Half the cost!
- Turnover time is QUICK, 2 to14 days.
- Priority Flat Rate Mail $10.00.
- International shipping extra.
- Rush orders accommodated.
- Go to top and scroll to right under PICTURES to see a variety of custom Elvis suits made.
1410 Calle Christopher
Encinitas, CA 92024 USA
email: Use the order form under contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org for any personal replies!
phone: (760) 390-5884 to call or text